Wednesday, February 2, 2011

INTRODUCTION

Hi Everyone!! My name is Jacqueline Padgett. I am currently 21yrs old and a senior at SSU (salemstate university). I am an Early Childhood Education major and my minor is in business management. I have always wanted to work with young children. I would LOVE to own my own daycare one day after graduation. I currently work as a site coordinator at an afterschool program and i love my job. In my program i have children in grades K-5. It is challenging at times, but it pays off when you know you make a difference!! When i am not working or doing school work, I spend majority of my time with my family. I have an older brother, a twin sister, 2 step brothers, and 2 younger brothers (only 6 and 5yrs old). My family is important to me and I enjoy helping with my younger brothers. One just learned how to read, which is VERY exciting =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment